Helpful Tips to Ordering Concrete
Note: Terrebonne Concrete produces and delivers Ready-Mix Concrete. Terrebonne Concrete does not erect forms or finish concrete.
To Schedule Your Delivery Of Ready-Mix Concrete Please Provide The Following:
- Name, delivery address, and phone number
- Date and time requested for delivery
- Strength of concrete
- Additives, if any (fiber, accelerator, retarder, water reducer, color, etc)
- Amount needed. Feel free to use this concrete calculator here.
- If the order is larger than 10 cubic yards, how much time between trucks arriving on the job site
*It is always a good practice to add 10% to the calculated amount for over-excavation, waste, spillage, spreading of forms, settlement, etc., which is not the fault/responsibility of the producer.Concrete Calculator
How The Concrete Will Be Placed:
Pump Truck, Tailgate, Georgia Buggy, Wheelbarrow, Other
- Check for soft ground conditions
- Check for low hanging electrical lines, phone lines, cable lines and tree branches
- Check for landscaping, mailboxes, fences and septic tanks that may be in the path to the desired delivery location
Contact a representative at (985) 872-9070 for details on Terrebonne Concrete’s curbside delivery policies.
Methods Of Payment:
- Check or Money Order
- Credit Card*
- Terrebonne Concrete’s costs of delivery are calculated on a "per trip" basis carrying 10 cubic yards. Terrebonne Concrete charges a delivery fee for each increment less than 10 cubic yards because it costs just as much "per trip" to carry a lesser amount.
- On jobs requiring multiple loads, the customer is allowed one load of less than 10 cubic yards to complete the job. There is no delivery fee for this "short" or “call back” final load.
- Maximum allowance of 45 minutes unloading time at the jobsite. Excess time will incur additional costs.
Contact a representative at (985) 872-9070 for more details.
Why Choose Concrete?
Compared to other building materials, concrete offers numerous benefits to homeowners. It can be used in several construction applications, has a long life cycle and provides a strong return on investment, style, and convenience.