Frequently Asked Questions
Here at Terrebonne Concrete, we know that you may have questions regarding your current project, concrete concerns, or our products and services. We are industry-leaders in the concrete business and here to provide you with the information and insight you need. Click on any of our Frequently Asked Questions to find out more.
- Why is my concrete dusting or chalking?
- What are the types of cracks and why do they occur?
- What causes crazing on concrete surfaces?
- What causes plastic shrinkage cracking?
- Why is proper jointing in concrete so important?
- What are concrete blisters?
- Should precautions be taken when placing concrete in hot weather?
- Should precautions be taken when placing concrete in cold weather?
- Why is curing in-place concrete so important?
- What are the benefits of having synthetic fibers in concrete?
- What are Supplementary Cementitious Materials (Fly Ash, Slag, Cement, ect.)?
- What are the benefits of chemical admixtures in concrete?
- What is job site water addition?
- What does the de-lamination of troweled concrete surfaces mean?
Please visit National Ready Mixed Concrete Association for even more information.